STUDY & WORK IN GERMANY
Programs are Offered For Bachelors & Masters
1. Engineering and Computer Sciences
2. Law, Economics, Management and Social Sciences
3. Agricultural, Forestry and Nutritional Sciences
4. Mathematics and Natural Sciences
5. Sport Sciences
6. Art, Art Theory
7. Languages and Cultural Studies
1. All Programs taught in English Language.
2. No need of German and Italian Language for Admission and Studies for master and PhD
3. Study in State Funded Universities.
4. Well renowned Research and Development Institutions.
5. Maximum Tuition Fee per Semester € Zero to € 500. Part time job is allowed (20 hours/week-wage rate €8-€10 /hour).
6. Foreign Students are allowed to be employed for up to 120 days or 240 half days (instead of previously 90/180) a year.
7. Foreign University Graduates are allowed 18 months to find a job matching their degree and during these 18 months are allowed to work without restriction.
8. Study programs with scholarship.
9. Universities conduct job fairs & seminars for students.
10. Good demand of professionals
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. Your school leaving certificate including an overview of subjects and grades (X and X+II)
2. Your university diploma including an overview of subjects and grades (if available)
3. All documents should be certified by an authorized with a stamp in English or German.
4. If you want to have your documents certified by the issuing university, the certification must include the university’s seal and a signature by the student administration office, the dean, or the office responsible for examinations
5. Apply through uni assist 6. Admission will be condition base of B1 German Language if degree is in German.
1. Detailed Resume/CV. At least B-Grade/60% marks in last Degree.
2. Recent Passport size Photographs (Two).
3. Photocopy of Passport.
4. Complete Educational documents including transcripts/Result Cards duly attested from Attestation Authorities i.e. HEC, IBCC and Foreign Office.
5. Proof of adequate English Proficiency, i.e. IELTS 6.0/6.5 Band Score, TOEFL 550/213. (If possible)
6. Proof of basic German Language, 240 or 320 Hours minimum, if any.
7. Two Recommendation Letters/Reference Letters.
8. Motivation Statement/Statement of Purpose.
9. Proof of work Experience/other achievement, if any.
10. Proof of Internship/Training, if any.
11. Project/Thesis/Research Proposal
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA
1. Three application forms, completed and signed by applicant
2. Four recent passport-size photographs not older than six months
3. Passport, valid for at least six months beyond intended stay
4. Previous passport(s), if any
5. SPONSORSHIP: a. Official invitation from the sponsor/relative (according to §§ 66, 67 and 68 German Foreigner’s Act), certified by the appropiate Foreigner’s Authority (Ausländerbehörde) at sponsor’s place of residence in Germany b. Formal obligation of your sponsor, certified by notarial act in Pakistan; in this case: c. Proof of sufficient financial means of your sponsor (proof of income and bank statements)
6. Photocopies of current passport and of all previous Schengen visas
7. Letter of admission from a German University
8. Proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language
9. School certificates, mark sheets
10. Statement of a fixed deposit account in Germany on behalf of the applicant with at least 7.716 € per studying year (at least 643,– €/monthly according to § 2 Abs. 3, Satz 7 AufenthG) 11. Possible proof of a health insurance for the whole period if stay in Germany (NOT a travel health insurance).