STUDY & WORK IN ITALY
Programs Are Offered For Bachelors & Masters
1. Engineering and Computer Sciences
2. Law, Economics, Management and Social Sciences
3. Agricultural, Forestry and Nutritional Sciences
4. Mathematics and Natural Sciences
5. Sport Sciences
6. Art, Art Theory
7. Languages and Cultural Studies
1. All Programs taught in English Language.
2. No need of German and Italian Language for Admission and Studies for master and PhD
3. Study in State Funded Universities.
4. Well renowned Research and Development Institutions.
5. Maximum Tuition Fee per Semester € Zero to € 500. Part time job is allowed (20 hours/week-wage rate €8-€10 /hour).
6. Foreign Students are allowed to be employed for up to 120 days or 240 half days (instead of previously 90/180) a year.
7. Foreign University Graduates are allowed 18 months to find a job matching their degree and during these 18 months are allowed to work without restriction.
8. Study programs with scholarship.
9. Universities conduct job fairs & seminars for students.
10. Good demand of professionals
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. Three (3) years program, 180 Credit hours
2. Requirements: 12 Years foundation course with at least 60% marks in the last Degree & IELTS 5.5/6.0
3. The mode of instruction will be in English. 4. Your school leaving certificate including an overview of subjects and grades (X and X+II) 5. MBBS is 65 years program including of one foundation year.
1. Detailed Resume/CV. At least B-Grade/60% marks in last Degree.
2. Recent Passport size Photographs (Two).
3. Photocopy of Passport.
4. Complete Educational documents including transcripts/Result Cards duly attested from Attestation Authorities i.e. HEC, IBCC and Foreign Office.
5. Proof of adequate English Proficiency, i.e. IELTS 6.0/6.5 Band Score, TOEFL 550/213. (If possible)
6. Proof of basic Italian Language, if any.
7. Two Recommendation Letters/Reference Letters.
8. Motivation Statement/Statement of Purpose.
9. Proof of work Experience/other achievement, if any.
10. Proof of Internship/Training, if any.
11. Project/Thesis/Research Proposal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA
1. Visa application form
2. Two recent passport-style photos
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date
4. Admission letter of concerned University
5. Proof of having been awarded a study grant, if available, by the Italian government, recognized foundations or cultural institutes, international organizations, foreign governments or universities. Where the amount of the grant is in need of supplementation to satisfy the required amount of means of support, economic resources can also be demonstrated by proof of available means of support for the stay in Italy of an amount not less than that established in Table A annexed to Ministry of Interior Directive 1.3.2000 or by:
Proof of personal financial means or family resources
Bank or insurance warranty or equivalent credit document (bank letter of credit applicable in Italy) or traveler’s cheques or other documentation proving the availability of sources of income in Italy (by means of bank transfer or deposit from abroad)
6. Availability in Italy of appropriate lodgings as well as the funds necessary for repatriation, possibly to be demonstrated in the form of a return airline ticket
7. Travel Insurance Policy, valid for all countries in the Schengen States, for the whole period of stay with minimum liability of Euro 30.